This Platform, Sendstack (“Platform”), is operated by Scrader Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our”, “us” or “Sendstack”).
By visiting and accessing our Platform[or mobile platform], you are accepting and consenting to the terms and conditions in this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do notaccess our Platform.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may receive, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you including the following:
- Identity Data: includes [first name, last name, maiden name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, gender].
- Contact Data: includes[billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers].
- Financial Data: includes[bank account and payment card details].
- Transaction Data: includes[details about your transactions].
- Device Data: includes[information on the devices with which you access the platform].
- Profile Data: includes[your username and password,picture,transactionhistory, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses].
- Usage Data: includes[details of your use of our services].
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes [your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences].
- Location Data: includes[yourcurrent location disclosed by GPS technology or any other location territory].
We may also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Platformfeature.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other Platforms we operate or the other services we provide. When you create anaccountwith us, we may collect information, includingnonpublic personal information, about you from third party service providers in order to verify your identity and for fraud prevention, including your prior addresses and names.
THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR DATA
The information that we collect from you - We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and to notify you about changes to our service;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources - We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information:
- with any of our affiliated companies and service providers;
- with financial service providers, including the financial institutions identified in your cardholder bank agreement that provide banking services inconnection with your account;
- with another user, when you sign up for our services via a referral link. The user that referred you may receive information indicating that you have enrolled with us;
- with non-financial companies, such as email service providers that perform marketing services on our behalf, and fraud prevention service providers that use the information to provide services to us;
- with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- with third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets or alternatively, acquireall or parts of their businesses;
- in response to a request for information, if we are required by, or we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process; and
- with relevant law enforcement officials or other thirdparties, such as investigators or auditors, if we believe it is appropriate to investigate fraud.
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
We may provide other users with your personal information to complete a transaction. Such information may include your name, account identity, contact details or such additionalinformation required information for the transaction.
We work with third parties, including,Stellar Blockchain Network, Flutterwave, AfricasTalking and other financial institutions to enable an efficient system and the conversion of cowry to Naira.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Platformmay, from time to time contain links, to and from the Platforms of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Please note that these Platforms and any services that may be accessible through them have their ownprivacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data, such as contact and location data, which may be collectedthrough these Platforms or services.Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Platforms or use these services.
CHANGES TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is imperative that your data with us is current and accurate. You may request for the rectification of any personal data that we hold about you so as to enable you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you. We may, however,need to verify the accuracy of the new datayou provide to us.
DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
We deploy strict physical, electronic, and administrative security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons, against unlawful processing and foreseeable hazards and breacheswhen online.
We will retain your data for as long as necessary forthe saidpurpose of the processing,andafter that,we will keepyour data as long as the law requires.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may periodically update this Policy without notifying you, but we will display a conspicuous notice on this Platformt o inform you of any significant changes to our Policy.
Please check back frequently to see whether there are any updates or changes to this Policy.
COMPLAINTS AND DATA DELETION REQUESTS
- Full name of legal entity: Scrader Inc.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal address: 651 N Broad St, Suite 206, in the city of Middletown, zip code 19709
- Telephone number: 2349082185000